in a place like this, they think you're forever young
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1725
Noah
we follow our own steps
while our shadows keeps watching us
Noah did not have much more to say on the topic of Amalia. He had not known her, but he knew that he needed to make sure not to make any of the same mistakes that she had made. He did not see it to be too hard, from what he knew at this point. While Noah had no intentions to go and cause a killing spree of the ascended people, he knew what his position and allegiance and his hatred against their goddess meant.

"I was able to discover that Vi gave me the ability to transport myself, though the distance I can go is not too far. I haven't tested the boundaries of it yet...but I imagine it will be useful the more I strengthen it." He lifted his glass to take another sip of his whiskey, though stopped just as the glass touched his lips. He set it back down on the table. "I think it would be beneficial for us all to meet. We need to be on the same page, to assure that we can stand shoulder to shoulder and trust one another. I want the others to be able to trust me, and I them." Noah knew he already had Phoebe's trust, but he understood her role to be less of a warrior and more of a healer for this world.

"I will take any help I can get in gaining strength. I'm not sure if I have more powers from Vi, it would be good to investigate that. The feeling of magic in my soul is so...new...that I still can't quite recognize it." The hunter shifted in his chair, eyebrows drawing together ever so slightly. "I need to know more about the ascended, as well, to be able to combat them. And I want to know more about each of the gods and their heralds. Before changing, I was following Frey, and my knowledge is not extensive."

the wrong steps
would be not to start this exodus.

Messages In This Thread
RE: in a place like this, they think you're forever young - by Noah - 11-15-2021, 07:54 PM