in a place like this, they think you're forever young
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
Raising his eyebrows, Ronin nods encouragingly to hear of Noah's new teleportation skills. "The Dragon's Nest is towards the edge of the city, and it has some training grounds as well as the dragoon barracks. You're welcome to use them to test any of your new abilities. I can come and go in Stormbreak as well, so if you'd like to train together, you need only say the word. I am always looking for an excuse to keep myself on my toes." And he means it, too. Especially with Noah stepping up for Vi at such a critical time, helping the Sentinel is helping them all.

"I was at our previous meeting, so I can provide you with the names of all the demigods I know were in attendance. Whether there are more since then, though..." Ronin shakes his head and smiles weakly. That's exactly why they need to meet, he supposes. And as for the Ascended and the gods? "I think Gideon - the Priest - might be a good place to start when it comes to learning more about the Ascended. He knows his history." Is it biased? Probably, in places. But none of them are going to be able to go to war with peace on their minds, so the colour of the opinion attached to the stories hardly matters at this point.

"Also, if you need to know about Safrin..." Grinning, Ronin gestures to himself.
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting

Messages In This Thread
RE: in a place like this, they think you're forever young - by Ronin - 11-17-2021, 06:25 PM