in a place like this, they think you're forever young
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1725
Noah
we follow our own steps
while our shadows keeps watching us
"Thank you. That will be useful for me." Not only would the training time be useful to the hunter, he also could not discount any time getting to know the dragoons and their way of battle. He could even be of some advantage to them, he hoped, giving them tips and tricks from his homeland that he knew other lands did not have to use because their lives weren't just built around survival like his had been for so long. Training with Ronin would also be good. He knew that, eventually, they were going to be shoulder to shoulder on the battlefield, and knowing how your allies worked was just as beneficial as knowing how your enemies worked.

"I will have to meet with him." Noah nodded. He took a deep breath and let it out as he lifted his glass to his lips again, this time taking a bigger swig of the whiskey than he had been before. It felt warm as it traveled down his throat and rested in his belly. "Before I ask this, I want you to know I don't mean any offense to it." Noah frontloaded, glacier eyes falling back squarely to meet Ronin's. "I know Frey, and know those who know Frey. There are people who think poorly of them just as there are people who think highly of them. But with Safrin...I've yet to meet anyone with a poor opinion, or experience, of her. She seems so much more benevolent than even I can imagine a being to be." He laughed a little, showing the astonishment of his own thoughts as they left his lips as words. "I know there is nothing in Caido that is perfect, but everyone paints her to be."

the wrong steps
would be not to start this exodus.

Messages In This Thread
RE: in a place like this, they think you're forever young - by Noah - 11-19-2021, 05:28 PM