in a place like this, they think you're forever young
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
Unbeknownst to either man, they will be shoulder to shoulder in battle much sooner than expected. Alas, of all the abilities they might possess, knowing the future is not one of them. Ronin reaches out for a scrap bit of parchment left by someone sitting at the table previously, fishing in his pockets for something to write with. And as Noah frontloads, the Hunter jots down the names of all the demigods at the previous meeting: Remi and himself, Seren, Mildew, Amalia, Delphia, Phoebe. Sliding it across to the other man, he raises his eyes and offers a wry smile.

"No offence taken," he assures him. "If you weren't Vi's chosen, I'd probably let you believe all of that too. Safrin does as much as she can to preserve her reputation, and it's true that she can be hugely generous, kind, forgiving..." And it's not an exaggeration; the expression on Ronin's face says as much, though it does darken by degrees as he continues.

"But she can also be vengeful and spiteful. And I have never met anyone, man or god, who can hold a grudge or nurse a slight like she can. She once removed my abilities because I refused to do something for her," he mumbles.
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting

Messages In This Thread
RE: in a place like this, they think you're forever young - by Ronin - 11-21-2021, 06:43 PM