more than I was
Quest turn in!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

There is a bright spark and smell of burning metal as Isla's hand touches the Voice, but as the Remedy should have predicted, there is no pain. Light bleeds out from where their palms are pressed together, and when the Voice pulls back, Isla will no doubt feel the upgrades that are now tethered between her hands. "Now you should find healing our family much easier." She remarks with a smile.

Through a scan Isla will have an intimate knowledge of how her new upgrades were to be used, and so the Voice doesn't waste time on an unnecessary explanation. "Have you thought about how you might keep yourself protected during battle? They say doctors make the worst patients, and I fear the same might be said of you." Sitting up and folding her hands back into her lap, the Voice fixes Isla with a concerned look. "I fear in an effort to keep our family safe, you would risk your own life. Is that not so?"

Isla has received the following upgrade!

Healing Upgrade | Can heal ascended at basic level. The injured body part must be within arm's-reach.
the VOICE

Messages In This Thread
more than I was - by Isla - 11-05-2021, 02:28 PM
RE: more than I was - by the VOICE - 11-08-2021, 07:58 PM
RE: more than I was - by Isla - 11-08-2021, 08:12 PM
RE: more than I was - by the VOICE - 11-08-2021, 08:56 PM
RE: more than I was - by Isla - 11-08-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: more than I was - by the VOICE - 11-08-2021, 09:32 PM
RE: more than I was - by Isla - 11-08-2021, 09:43 PM