Death Becomes Her
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
every time i think i've finally made it, i learn i'm farther away than i have ever been before
When he found himself in Mourn, he had not been intending for it to be where his feet landed. He had been standing in King's End, trying to focus inwardly on his soul. He knew that Vi had changed him -- placed power within Noah that he did not quite know or understand. Determined to figure it out, the hunter drowned out the rest of the word and kept himself steady until he opened his eyes and found himself in Mourn. A smile broke over his face and the hunter laughed, surprise and mirth mixing within his breast and breaking the silence of the world around him. Despite the retreat of winter, spring was not yet in its height.

The hunter set to wandering, gathering the freshest of several herbs that grew around Mourn. After a while, as Noah lifted himself from the loamy soil and stuck the herbs in his bag, she caught his attention. A familiarity rolled over him almost instantly, and he hastened his steps after her. She spoke first, as he drew nearer, but Noah affirmed his suspicions: "Discovering new strengths, truth be told." He started, smoothing his hands over his pants. "I saw you once, in the Fangs. I was a lynx then, and I watched you set free the soul of a man trapped in the aftermath of a small avalanche."

NOAH

Messages In This Thread
Death Becomes Her - by Delphia - 11-05-2021, 04:45 PM
RE: Death Becomes Her - by Noah - 11-05-2021, 08:42 PM
RE: Death Becomes Her - by Delphia - 11-06-2021, 07:05 PM
RE: Death Becomes Her - by Noah - 11-09-2021, 02:40 PM
RE: Death Becomes Her - by Delphia - 11-13-2021, 02:38 PM
RE: Death Becomes Her - by Noah - 11-15-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: Death Becomes Her - by Delphia - 11-23-2021, 03:14 PM
RE: Death Becomes Her - by Noah - 11-27-2021, 03:42 PM