[se] and back again; where it begins
open SE!
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

The hunter wasn't sure if he really wanted to talk about it. At least, not why he couldn't go back there. To his home. It stung too much to talk to with someone who didn't share the same pain. If it were Deimos or Cordelia it would be different, and although Lena was as nice as they came, she was still as good as a stranger. Instead, he could talk about the home he loved.

"It's the most beautiful place in the world. Dangerous, but beautiful. Halovians are strong people with unwavering loyalty to the ice." Even Morgan, who was a traitor among them, wolves among sheep, was still loyal to the place she had always called home, even if what she chose to do for the people was wrong. "So many people think it is nothing more than a frozen hellscape, but I've never been anywhere else where the people rally around each other and help with the survival of families more than in Halo." He took a breath in as he talked and worked, alternating paint colors and and adding more stars to the lanterns he worked on.

"The tundra is as peaceful as it is treacherous. You have to know it, and tread carefully, to be able to survive. But I've never seen such beautiful sights in my life."

I'll follow you down through the eye of the storm

Don't worry I'll keep you warm

Messages In This Thread
[se] and back again; where it begins - by Lena - 11-07-2021, 11:23 AM
RE: [se] and back again; where it begins - by Noah - 12-23-2021, 05:42 PM