Personal Quest rewrite the stars
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
aúsi, nos paramas // & still we stand
Loving his husband immensely for his understanding, Remi reaches for the Huntsman that he might press a brief kiss to his cheek and offer whispered words in his ear: "I'll be in the copse of trees, if you need anything." It could have been said silently yes, but should Sunjata overhear? Would that be so bad? I love you. He adds, before stepping back and giving the shrine a quick glance.

'Tonight I offer Safrin the gift of you, and the absence of me.' Remi announces to the air, straightening, before turning to take his leave. Whatever happened next there was likely little reason for him to stay for. Ronin would be fine, and if Sunjata wasn't....well...this was his bed to lay in now. How nice that were this to be his final resting place, at least it had been newly cleaned up.

THE
LULLABY

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
the wounds are open and bleeding out
Watching as the offerings are placed and, in Remi's case, given in spirit, he can only smile at the kiss pressed to his cheek. "Thank you," he rumbles back in return, wanting to catch hold of his husband's hand as he turns to leave, but giving him the distance he craves from this sort of place. As for Ronin, his offering is right here in the form of Sunjata, and the Huntsman turns to look over his shoulder at his (ex?)-friend.

"Well," he says softly, "it's already almost dark, so I don't see much of a reason for us to delay. I have no doubt you'd rather be home." And he secretly hopes that Safrin draws it out a bit, for that very reason. Venomous? Ronin? Sometimes.

~FIN

AND THAT'S A WRAP! Thank you all so much!!!

THE
DARK STAR

Table coding by Sky