the feeling you're never far gone
Prayer for Fray
Swamp Witch

Age: 517 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
M i l d e w

Come down, little darling,
and lay at my breast
A warm smile spread on Mildew's lips as she laid eyes on her deity for the first time in many, many years; Frey was still as captivating as she remembered, the way the God practically bloomed out of the tree beautiful and encapsulating all that they represented of the bounty and life of nature. "Oh, it's so lovely to see you." She said with a friendly wave of her hand, then put a finger to her chin as she considered the question. "I am well. In a period of change, but that is never a bad thing. The Feverlands is as wild and wonderful as ever."

That was always consistent in her life and something she was very glad for: the savage, raw beauty of the swamp would never change.

She got comfy herself too, hanging the basket on a sturdy enough branch and leaning back as much as she dared. "Well. Until now, I have to admit I've been disconnected from what's happening outside the Feverlands..but with all the new arrivals, I've learnt more. Of the 'Ascended' and what they've become...of a war they all seem to believe is on the horizon. There are 'Outlanders', people from entirely different worlds..." She shook her head softly and sighed, then looked back to her herald with a dry smile. "I suppose I'm just wondering what my place in all of this is...and yours, too. Are you going to be involved in this war, dear? It doesn't seem like your sort of thing, but then again, the Ascended are...well. Rather unnatural."
Oh, come a little closer
and I'll do the rest

Messages In This Thread
the feeling you're never far gone - by Mildew - 11-08-2021, 02:43 PM
RE: the feeling you're never far gone - by Frey - 11-13-2021, 04:03 PM
RE: the feeling you're never far gone - by Mildew - 11-16-2021, 11:53 AM
RE: the feeling you're never far gone - by Frey - 11-29-2021, 06:51 PM
RE: the feeling you're never far gone - by Mildew - 11-30-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: the feeling you're never far gone - by Frey - 12-01-2021, 05:51 PM
RE: the feeling you're never far gone - by Mildew - 12-06-2021, 12:48 PM
RE: the feeling you're never far gone - by Frey - 12-15-2021, 05:07 PM
RE: the feeling you're never far gone - by Mildew - 12-20-2021, 09:32 PM