{se} gleam like gold
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 31 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
oblivion is the name of this abode: and she is there
Riya should physically not be able to contain the increasing extremes of her playful exuberance, but as a mythical creature perhaps she defies physics. As a feathery tail dances along her snout she gainfully gives chase, large frame surprisingly swift even on her feet. Anju watches them go, stoic face melting with a rare warmth.

It freezes back over as Noah shares his information, frown pulling at full lips. Still, the parting anecdote is at least a positive sign. “That is a comfort indeed. Perhaps it’s best to leave Riya in Stormbreak, and see if I can obtain the same level of anonymity.” She doesn’t offer to bring back any information. She is a soldier, not a spy, and certainly not a member of The Order. “Thank you Noah. I appreciate your insight - and your patience with my sister.” Fond exasperation creases her face, glad he had not reacted more negatively. Turning, she gestures for him to join her at her side as she follows in the trail of their companions. “Come, let’s go retrieve them.” They both still have their own errands to complete after all.

- FIN