swapping morals in for favours
Ru <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
i found hope in a hopeless home
found my father but i lost my soul
Perhaps you’re right.” Sunjata agrees with a breathy sound akin to a laugh leaving him. He’s exhausted still and he has plenty of time to wrack his brain around just how he was intending to break the news to his husband. For now, though, he tells her of his quest, what Frey is requesting of him, and her words spark a small snort from him as he shakes his head.

Honestly he’s not sure how well Ronin will take the news. But he doesn’t want to admit to that just yet, instead he focuses on the latter part. Because he and his husband don’t technically count for it. “From my understanding, the only way it would count is if it was me, Nate, and someone else.” It slips from him without thinking, without any realization to give him pause from uttering it. “So I suppose it’s to the drawing board.” And for later, because obviously he has more important things to figure out right this second.
i tried to trace it, i aimed to scope
been tryna kill it, but it's all i know
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747

Hotaru
nothing's fair in love and war
"I'm always right," she insists, as she always does. Like this is rote and rhyme, because they've exchanged these exact phrases so many times. It's completely inaccurate of course, but they're both fuck ups, and that's what has always drawn them together in the end.

Except this time has to be the exception, as so many other times have been already. There's little reaction visually on his face, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. He may have been an open book to her once, but Ru can't count on that as the months go by. Instead she is the one who has to control her own reaction, even as the flicker of emotions dance in the microexpressions she can't wrangle beneath her iron fist. There is no implication there, and she refuses to read one into it. "Appears so. Or the Notice Board, if you will. 'Seeking lovers, sordid side pieces, and adventurous soloists willing to be painfully observed for the good of the Gods.'" She announces it like a grand title of an advertisement, using the drama and humor as a shield.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
i found hope in a hopeless home
found my father but i lost my soul
A hum leaves him as she says she’s always right and he can’t help but to slip into that boyish part of him, despite his exhaustion, that very visibly rolls his eyes – that wants to respond with a tired yes, dear, but certainly thinks better of it – the reaction being the way his teeth catch on his lower lip to prevent him from speaking up about it again.

What he doesn’t think better of, however, is the mention of his quest and just how he and Nate wouldn’t cut it. They’d need a third. But she takes it in stride as the dawning realization hits him of what he’s said, her suggestion causing a small snort to slip from him before he shakes his head and reaches up to spin one of the earrings settled in his ears. “Oh, I’m sure that would go over well.” He replies, huffing a tired sigh.

But again, it’s for later, and he glances up the path toward the whole of Torchline before his gaze lands back on her. “Walk with me?” He asks, but leaves little room for her to argue as he starts quite stiffly, making the trek up into Haulani.

- FIN <3
i tried to trace it, i aimed to scope
been tryna kill it, but it's all i know
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.