cupped hands and holy water
Enzo Kaliesin

Age: 21 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Enzo

Enzo trips ingloriously over the slick rocks at the clearing of a throat, but luckily doesn't entirely lose his balance as he whirls around in a cloud of curls to behold his new companion. A girl about his age, with cinnamon hair and freckles not unlike his own, though in far greater abundance. Her smile is nice, though with only his sister to compare to, Enzo finds he doesn't know what to do with himself when faced with it.

"Maybe I was just testing how they all sink," he lobs back at her, green eyes mischievous as he feigns a lofty superiority. It fades like fog beneath the sun the moment she steps forward to make an example of her words, far more fascinated by the way they're shown to be true than teasing her. "Cool!" he exclaims loudly, echoing slightly over the water as he grins wildly and immediately sets about hunting for a stone like the one she'd shown him. Pausing only once he has one in hand to turn over his shoulder, belatedly recalling his manners. "Oh, I'm Enzo by th'way. What's your name?" Scarcely capable of holding himself still enough to listen before he tries out the new rock.
and though I can't recall your face
I've still got love for you

Messages In This Thread
cupped hands and holy water - by Enzo - 11-09-2021, 09:04 PM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Paige - 11-25-2021, 03:28 AM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Enzo - 11-27-2021, 01:32 AM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Paige - 12-18-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Enzo - 01-02-2022, 01:10 AM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Paige - 01-03-2022, 12:51 AM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Enzo - 01-20-2022, 08:25 PM