cupped hands and holy water
Paige Berkley

Age: 22 | Height: 5' 3" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int: 0
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Paige

Paige rolls her eyes at him, but she can't help the smile that finds its way to her lips. "Yeah, says me! If that's what you're trying to do then I guess you're doing a good job, but maybe not cause the splashes aren't all that big." The girl quips, sticking her tongue out at him as she grabs another stone, stuffing it in the pocket or her dress. Only when she's found a few does the young Attuned skip towards the water. "Well, it's spelled differently. P-a-i-g-e." She says, skipping the stone across the water, sending it out with a whole five jumps before it sinks.

Her brows raise and she pauses, straightening up as she looks him over, putting two and two together. Her lips part and she makes a soft sound, "You're Mateo's brother." Paige says matter of factly. It's not a question. She knows all about Remi and what he does. She knows that Mateo has new siblings. It seems that she's come across one of them. "I run around by myself too. All over Torchline. My auntie is the queen there."
Love you to the moon and to Saturn
Passed down like folk songs, the love lasts so long

Messages In This Thread
cupped hands and holy water - by Enzo - 11-09-2021, 09:04 PM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Paige - 11-25-2021, 03:28 AM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Enzo - 11-27-2021, 01:32 AM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Paige - 12-18-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Enzo - 01-02-2022, 01:10 AM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Paige - 01-03-2022, 12:51 AM
RE: cupped hands and holy water - by Enzo - 01-20-2022, 08:25 PM