the place where wishes come true
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Kamaria
I would rather stay here
Where the moon, it glows
"The Last Step..." She echoes, and it sounds almost like a dream, something funny and strange. How could it be the last? If she reaches the top, she could simply turn around - and there would be more steps.

Her eyes return to him, tucking her chin up to better see the broad smile he gives her. She returns it with a reflexive twitch of her own lips, instinctively already reaching to grasp his hand.

"Just one wish?" She asks, and she almost says that she wishes she could be with her mother again - forever, this time. But her mouth clamps shut on the words because they feel wrong. She looks down and away, clearly ashamed of herself.

Peering back up with sorry eyes, she admits, "I was gonna say that I wish I could be with mama again."

"I never used to get sad, before..." she explains softly, looking out at the stone staircase, "I didn't have to worry about loving Nate even though he's..." well, yeah, "and no one died.. like Haai. That never happened before. Sometimes I get scared that you'll.." she looks him up and down for a moment, too afraid to speak something awful and unspeakable into fruition. Like the same thing happening to her dad - or Nate (or her new siblings). Or the others they love and care about.
Soaring doves and falling crows
Laughter is the only sound here

Messages In This Thread
the place where wishes come true - by Kamaria - 11-10-2021, 06:32 AM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Sunjata - 11-10-2021, 06:43 AM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Kamaria - 11-15-2021, 09:39 AM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Sunjata - 11-16-2021, 05:36 AM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Kamaria - 11-29-2021, 01:50 PM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Sunjata - 11-29-2021, 07:50 PM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Kamaria - 12-09-2021, 01:45 PM