the place where wishes come true
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Kamaria
I would rather stay here
Where the moon, it glows
For all the ways he makes the world a better place, doubts are like splinters in her mind. But everyone's fingers are too clumsy to pluck them out. The more they try, the worse it gets.

At first, she doesn't hear the words coming out of his mouth. Not until he pulls away, blue eyes searching hers, and he wishes things could be different.

"I know.." she says of that, of her mother, who would always be watching over her from the vast, starry heaven in which she comes from. Kamaria knows that as truth; a truth with such deep roots that it could never possibly be shaken.

Blinking, she furrows her brows with some concern. She shakes her head, in no spirit to playfully guess. But, in an effort to meet him halfway, she tries: "Because mama's watching over you, too." There's a resolved confidence behind the words that she wasn't expecting from herself. It steels her a bit. She is apart of her mother, apart of her father, and that's everything... because who would she be, without them both?

Her fingers squeeze around his much larger palm. "Dad?" She asks after a few moments, "I don't want that to be my wish. I want to stay here with you, and Nate, and my brothers. If I didn't get to be here, I wouldn't know what it's like... to.. live. Even if I get sad or scared sometimes. I wouldn't be able to swim in the ocean and make you worry until your hair turns gray--" her teacher had said something like that might happen, anyway "--or climb big trees just so I can fall out of them. I wouldn't get to eat berry pies with you, or grow a garden of white roses for your mommy. I wouldn't get to play with the twins... Or.. get tattoos! And I wouldn't be able to go on adventures with you when I grow up." Because that is the plan - he realizes that, right? She peers up at him and decides to leave it at this: "I want to be here."

Looking back out at the staircase, she frowns softly and says, "But I wish the world was nicer to everyone."
Soaring doves and falling crows
Laughter is the only sound here

Messages In This Thread
the place where wishes come true - by Kamaria - 11-10-2021, 06:32 AM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Sunjata - 11-10-2021, 06:43 AM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Kamaria - 11-15-2021, 09:39 AM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Sunjata - 11-16-2021, 05:36 AM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Kamaria - 11-29-2021, 01:50 PM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Sunjata - 11-29-2021, 07:50 PM
RE: the place where wishes come true - by Kamaria - 12-09-2021, 01:45 PM