[se] melts into the sea
for Nate <3
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
We'll get married or buried
We'll have a baby or kill someone
No sooner does Nate release the fiery-haired girl than Pemota is upon her, resting her shimmering bulk across Melita's shoulders in a warm, contented pressure. "It's really not much yet." Nate can't help the grin that spreads across his features as he leads her through the basic sitting room towards the kitchen. "We're gonna put in real walls soon, but we just needed something to last the winter." He seems almost embarrassed of the state of the house, both the incompleteness and the messy, lived-in look, blankets and sweaters strewn about, random knick-knacks and trinkets piled up where they fit.

"This is gonna be the uh, the family room." Nate sweeps an arm out, gesturing loosely at the mess, before gesturing at a ladder. "Bedrooms are upstairs, but... I think we might make one of the rooms down here a spare." An easy shrug rolls over his shoulders, indecision stomping over his features before that stubborn grin pops up again. "You'll come visit again when it's actually done." It's not a question, but he doesn't linger on it either, not as they step into the kitchen properly, revealing a basket, and two generously bundled up babies laying helplessly on the table, a veritable fort of bumpers around the edge just in case they managed to roll in the few moments Nate was out of the room.

"I thought it might be nice if you, and me, and Romeo and Amadeus here went on a picnic."
Well, I can't decide what to try
Commitment or a gun

Messages In This Thread
[se] melts into the sea - by Melita - 11-11-2021, 07:16 PM
RE: [se] melts into the sea - by Nate - 11-15-2021, 06:59 AM
RE: [se] melts into the sea - by Melita - 11-16-2021, 11:45 PM
RE: [se] melts into the sea - by Nate - 11-25-2021, 07:19 AM
RE: [se] melts into the sea - by Melita - 11-25-2021, 08:22 PM
RE: [se] melts into the sea - by Nate - 12-06-2021, 03:50 AM
RE: [se] melts into the sea - by Melita - 12-06-2021, 11:04 PM
RE: [se] melts into the sea - by Nate - 12-22-2021, 06:32 AM
RE: [se] melts into the sea - by Melita - 12-22-2021, 01:03 PM