drowning in the fount of pain you poured
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
yet my blood renders me a King
The tumbling rocks instantly get Lilly's attention, and her head snaps up just in time to witness Hotaru shift. Following his companion's line of sight, Sah spots the women, and his tense expression softens immediately. "Hotaru!" He meets her half-way, his eyes scanning her for injuries as well. Something in him relaxes when he sees that she's unharmed. Lilly pads behind him curiously, not recognizing the women whom her bonded clearly considers a friend.

"Are you ok? Is your child ok?" The younger Abandoned had heard zero news of the women since Halo's coup and he'd been worried. Although he didn't agree with how things went down or all of her choices, he still cared about her. Seeing Hotaru in one piece thus was a relief. Sah's hands twitch for a second as he suppresses the desire to hug Hotaru, unsure of how that'd be received.

He settles for placing a hand on her shoulder, unable to not reach out somehow. "I'm so sorry that I never sent word. Things have been insane since I last saw you." Sah's eyes scan her once more, "But you're ok, yes?" He can't help but ask again, almost like he's expecting her to vanish before his eyes.

Lilly sniffs Hotaru curiously, tail wagging in greeting. The action pulls Sah from his worry and he gives a small chuckle, "This is Lilly."
Sah

Messages In This Thread
RE: drowning in the fount of pain you poured - by Sah - 12-13-2021, 11:29 PM