drowning in the fount of pain you poured
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347

Hotaru
i'm still here but all is lost
His long strides bring him closer much faster than her own, but his energy and concern fizzle like carbonated bubbles up her throat, tickling the back and pressing heat to her eyes. Her sharp eyes catch his hesitation even as his words reach for her, and as his hand lands on her shoulders the Valkyrie takes the decision from him, embracing him with a strength that belies her figure. Holding him tight, squeezing the air from her own lungs, as the possessive cat inside her demands they spread their scent all over him. Declare him as hers, as part of her family clan. A Halovian, and as such a part of her. Forever.

Reluctantly breaking away, a hand - newly scarred from her injury fleeing Halo - lifts to brush long golden hair out of her face as the arid wind tugs at it. “I’m just grateful you’re okay. Deimos said as much, but it’s good to see with my own eyes.” Because of course she had asked after Sah. Hotaru would never doubt Deimos, but it settles her instincts to see the young man whole and hale before her. Able to touch him, to speak with him, instead of being comforted by ghosts and memories.

Backtracking a little, she smiles down at Lilly, offering the wolf her hand to scent. “Hello, Lilly. You remind me so much of my Alice.” Pain creases her pretty face, recalling her own wolf companion from Helovia, the hellhound that had been her first bonded. Lost because of the Voice, and now she has lost Atlas as well. It’s hard to rip herself from those thoughts, but there is better news to speak of, and though the shadows remain in her eyes at least she manages a smile when she looks back up to Sah. “A new scar but I’m well. And it’s children, actually - twins. I rarely ever have singles. They’re both well, happy and healthy despite coming so early.” The relief and gratitude is blatant in her face, smile tired but appreciative.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: drowning in the fount of pain you poured - by Hotaru - 12-14-2021, 12:26 AM