drowning in the fount of pain you poured
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Trigger Warning 
yet my blood renders me a King
The fresh scar on his shoulder still aches at times, but it's the agony in his heart that has Sah's eyes screwing tightly as he shakes his head. "My world is gone...lost to its own apocalypse." He explains quietly, recalling the horror of his last day there. The fire and terror that had overwhelmed his world. "Everything went black, and I woke up in Caido like this." Had he died? Sometimes it felt that way.  

Sah leans into the comfort Hotaru offers, head dropping to her shoulder as small tremors overtake him. "They didn't come with me. I can only assume that they and their mothers..." His voice cracks as speech becomes impossible. The younger Abandoned isn't much of a crier but a few tears do manage to escape, "They were so beautiful. Only 2  Deepfrosts old."

Now that he's talking about them, for the first time since coming to Caido, Sah finds himself unable to stop. "I... their mothers were dear friends of mine who couldn't have pups. They asked me to be their surrogate and although I was 19, I said yes." He manages to stand up straight, eyes locking on Hotaru's as grief overwhelms him. "Ru I loved those pups so much. Before they were born, I had no idea that I could ever love anyone that much."

It seemed like Sah had lost more than your typical Outlander when coming to Caido. Adapting to his new world had taken precedence, but now? In the safety that was being in the arms of someone who cared, the grief fought its way to the surface.
Sah

Messages In This Thread
RE: drowning in the fount of pain you poured - by Sah - 12-14-2021, 01:35 AM