drowning in the fount of pain you poured
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
yet my blood renders me a King
Sah trembles when Hotaru embraces him, the sudden rush of gratefulness that surges through him nearly knocking him off his feet. The young Abandoned listens to her story, realizing that unlike everyone else whom he'd even vaguely mentioned this grief to, Hotaru understands.  They were so similar it was astounding. Shared loss and shared grief. He could only hope that his presence, this hug, helped Hotaru as much as it helped him.

Sah gives a small nod of acknowledgment against her shoulder as she speaks, "I hope they're alive and well with their mothers. I... I felt the death of my Goddess, the Goddesses of my kind so it seems unlikely...but I hope." The chances were incredibly slim given that the world had all but caved in on itself into a void, but if there was even a sliver of a chance? Sah hoped that they'd made it out. Though who knows what had been on the other side, maybe another world as well?

Feeling the hand in his hair continue to shake, Sah stands up, taking her hand in his and giving it a gentle squeeze of reassurance. "What happened?" He doesn't specify but the question is clear. What happened to Hotaru's other son? The one who died in Caido before the twins were born?
Sah

Messages In This Thread
RE: drowning in the fount of pain you poured - by Sah - 12-14-2021, 03:44 AM