drowning in the fount of pain you poured
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
yet my blood renders me a King
Sah makes a shushing noise and pulls Hotaru into his embrace, resting his chin on her head. "I'm so sorry." He means them more than just about anything else he's said since coming to Caido. Apart from the statement of how much he loved his twins that is. Sah feels her grief as it were his own and his heart aches that she has had to experience the same loss as him. And he feels an echo of the LongNight monster's teeth in his shoulder and can't fight the shudder that goes through him of the idea of that being turned on a child.

Sah finds himself rambling to try and distract her from her grief. Or maybe it's to soothe his own now that it's been cut open and lays bleeding at their feet. "Their names were Luka and Soleil. Although I was their surrogate, I was still a part of their lives, still their dad. How could I have? I loved them, still love them, more than life itself. They were so sweet, just like one of their mothers." A watery chuckle leaves him. "Their other mother was a firecracker. I'm kind of glad that they didn't take after her."

Sah lets out a long sigh, trying to fight the burning in his eyes. "I don't want any more kids to be lost Ru. I hate war, this war especially. How the fuck am I supposed to choose a side when both demand death? How can I side with gods who not just allow, but encourage murder?" Both New and Old demanded payment in blood of those they hated, always blood of innocents. It made Sah sick.
Sah

Messages In This Thread
RE: drowning in the fount of pain you poured - by Sah - 12-17-2021, 02:37 AM