Personal Quest the world is connected to the soul within
Open PQ
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Somehow, Lena managed not to spread a glittery trail of destruction behind her and the image of her so utterly covered in the sparkly substance made Gideon laugh. "It's alright. I'll help you salvage what's in here. I didn't know it was this unorganised." This was definitely a 'past Gideon being an asshole' situation. While Lena went off to find a broom, he gently began to extract pieces of art that weren't too ruined out of the box and put them on the steps.

October had some great ideas for meals, but she'd find that the luck she'd found in scaring the mice wasn't necessarily going to carry across into cooking skills. Her food would be edible, perhaps even tasty, but it wouldn't look pretty. The rolls were lopsided, the vegetables unevenly cut and the lasagne caved in on one side.

Sera would learn that bribing absolutely worked on the youth of Stormbreak. With the promise of ice cream, most of the little ones perked up and put more spirit into their routines, though admittedly they had more enthusiasm than grace. With a lot of missed rhythm and stumbling, they made it through the routine, a lot of effort on display.

Once Gideon had gathered the surviving decorations from the box, seen the glitter was mostly gone, could smell the food from the kitchen and could see the children performing something akin to a dance, he grinned and stood on the steps at the front of the Temple to speak loudly so everyone could hear him. "Everyone! It's all looking great. Especially the dance, kids - good job." He wasn't a massive child person, but he tried, giving them all a warm smile. "Lena, Sera, October, can you come here? There is one more thing..."

When all three women approached (the kids went to clamber over pews and run around the Temple, normally things Gideon would discourage, but he let it go this time), he asked: "I thought I'd ask you. Do you think we should host some kind of spiritual event, similar to the one that will occur in the Temple, outside of Stormbreak? To show those outside of our blessed city how it looks to be truly in line with the Old Gods?"

-
Answer Gideon's question~

Lena: 16
Oct: 7
Sera: 16
GIDEON
You claim to be virtuous, but you're a liar
And you'll feel the heat of the flames

Messages In This Thread
RE: the world is connected to the soul within - by Gideon - 01-04-2022, 08:57 PM