Personal Quest the world is connected to the soul within
Open PQ
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
October
When you're standing at the crossroads
& don't know which path to choose
Well, not all food had to be pretty. Just edible. And at least this was mostly healthy. With a shrug at her efforts—she was a doctor not a chef after all—Tobi is just wiping down her hands as she hears Gideon calling from the other room.

Walking out and standing with Lena and Sera as if Gideon was their Charlie and they his angles, the doctor finds her hands uneasily clasped behind herself at the Priest's question. "I'm not sure I'm the best one to ask." The doctor admits with a self-deprecating laugh. "As a doctor I don't leave Stormbreak much, so I couldn't possibly say one way or the other." As a Rae follower, Tobi was not inclined to be showy about her faith and fealty, nor did she have any of the practical knowledge or foresight to judge what a festival outside of Stormbreak might invite. Smiling apologetically, Tobi shrugs.

Tobi doesn't give an opinion
Let me come along,
'Cause even if you're wrong, I'll stand by you

Messages In This Thread
RE: the world is connected to the soul within - by October - 01-13-2022, 04:45 PM