face the sun
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
angel loves to keep me spinning, much too high to see
that all these chains have started thinning & hell is breaking free
Her request of wait, uttered as swiftly as she does, has him stilling in his tracks, dark brows rising as his steel gaze focuses on her. He realizes his misstep shortly after – the fact that he assumes she wouldn’t want to know, that despite them being friends, the last time they’d really talked before she’d vanished, she’d kissed him. Suddenly as he pays attention more, his mouth is dry and he swallows a bit heavier – remaining silent for her to get her words out in the time she needs to.

He nods, though, when the mention of spirits and getting glost in ones head really registers with him. If anything, he thinks he can understand fairly well what that’s like. It might not have been spirits per say, but there was certainly the thought that he could relate given the bullshit he’d gone through with the Climb Fever and his father. It’s the same reason he carries that illusion stone around with him wherever he goes.

You couldn’t be too careful when you couldn’t trust your mind, right? Idly, though, he wonders if that’s the reason she’d kissed him. That she wasn’t herself. But he can’t find it in himself to ask. “I’m glad you made it through, too.” He offers quietly, waiting until she’s ready to step into the house where they might be able to continue talking.

She doesn’t use him as a crutch but that doesn’t mean he keeps a fair amount of distance. He hovers, just in case she needs his help, pushing open the door and holding it open for her to step through, until a mostly put together living room greets them with blankets thrown about – a crib set off to the side while the twins sleep in their room for the moment. “We…” He begins, throat still parched as he frantically tries to keep most of his emotions at bay – certainly trying his best to keep them well hidden and guarded from Aurelia’s side of the Attuned bond.

We found the relic. It was in some giant gargoyle creature. Only… Haai didn’t make it. She was killed almost immediately.” He doesn’t look at her, instead he focuses on some speck on the wall as he slips into the kitchen to get her a glass of water, pulling out a chair for her as he goes. “So of course, it fucked me up. My soul was just shredded and I wasn’t thinking entirely clearly. I was in my dragon shift and it latched onto me.” He hands her the glass of water before he sits across from her, reaching up to point at the compass tattoos that had been destroyed. “Latched on right on my neck and goes a ways down under the collar.” He murmurs softly, still unable to look at her.

I carried Haai back when we were done. Nate and I buried her out here.” Among the flowers, close to home.
every choice, every lie, demons that he kept inside
angel now that i've stopped spinning, could you come clean?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
face the sun - by Aurelia - 11-20-2021, 03:57 AM
RE: face the sun - by Sunjata - 11-20-2021, 05:31 AM
RE: face the sun - by Aurelia - 11-20-2021, 07:19 AM
RE: face the sun - by Sunjata - 11-20-2021, 07:36 AM
RE: face the sun - by Aurelia - 12-01-2021, 04:11 PM
RE: face the sun - by Sunjata - 12-02-2021, 04:01 AM
RE: face the sun - by Aurelia - 12-03-2021, 07:09 AM
RE: face the sun - by Sunjata - 12-04-2021, 04:00 AM
RE: face the sun - by Aurelia - 12-12-2021, 02:37 AM
RE: face the sun - by Sunjata - 12-14-2021, 01:37 AM
RE: face the sun - by Aurelia - 12-19-2021, 03:12 PM