when will my sassy ascended return from the war
for Neron/Sky/Astor
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// i'm pedal to the metal make no mistake, this is my pity party, pity party
and i'm living out of time, eternal heatstroke, spiritual revolt from the waist down //
Unicorns.” Kiada manages to get out right about the time that she’s moving to stand, her body sounding like its groaning by the time she manages to get on her feet again and an arm wrapped around Morgan. Wessex arrives from within the inside of the Citadel, approaching them and Kiada’s confusion isn’t nearly as much as she thought it would be faced with the reality of the teleportation the demigod has.

Wessex’s hand rests on her shoulder and she manages to flash an amused but exhausted grin at Wessex. “It’s okay. I’d do the same.” She offers, and she’d shrug if she could but her body’s too worn out to even try. It’s hard enough to get her legs working beneath her. She’s silent as they walk back in and Neron speaks, leaning on Morgan a bit heavier as she contemplates what to say. “The plan was great, by the way.” As far as Kiada knew, nobody knew who was who – an old fashioned switcharoo right in front of the Old God fucker’s eyes.
i'm just a full tank away from freedom. spitfire
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: when will my sassy ascended return from the war - by Kiada - 11-23-2021, 09:59 PM