when will my sassy ascended return from the war
for Neron/Sky/Astor
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN

"Unicorns. Of course." Morgan let Wessex take Kiada off her shoulder, opting to keep Neron (something protective in her didn't want to let go, not when he was hurt); with her newly free hand she put two fingers to her lips and whistled loud. Eunike, never far gone, was running up from the gates quickly. "Eunike might be able to help you. Let her get close." The gold and black unicorn would snuffle around Kiada's face, as if asking permission before using her healing magic.

The conversation happening around her was certainly interesting. Upon hearing Noah had apparently turned into a Basilisk, Morgan raised her eyebrows, but didn't yet interrupt. Clearly, the Ascended were in the middle of plans and ideas she didn't know of, and frankly she was glad - the less she knew, the better. Helped her keep her neutrality.

As they got close to the gates, when Eunike had presumably tended to Neron as well, she looked between the three of them. "If you are all certain there's no threat to the Citadel, I'll take my leave. Neron, I...would tell you to come rest, but.." She shrugged. It wasn't like it would help him.
I've got you
You've got whatever's left of me to get

Messages In This Thread
RE: when will my sassy ascended return from the war - by Morgan - 12-08-2021, 10:45 PM