ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
the dark star

Ronin hadn't intended things to go quite this far - a fumble and a blowjob in the bathroom was one thing, but this is entirely another - and yet he's heedless to resist as his husband's hands reach for him and his emotions colour all of the Huntsman's thoughts. That had better be a promise, he all but purrs down the Attuned bond, continuing to lavish the other man with his attention and need, even while his projection adjusts them to make up for the fact that space is tight (and it isn't the only thing, Ronin guarantees it).

Pausing in his ministrations for just long enough that the astral version of himself can position himself properly, Ronin inhales a shuddery breath and has to hold it - and the rest of his focus - as he slips himself inside Remi. It's almost unbearable, this feeling of having from every angle possible, the Huntsman humming a note of indulgent release around the other man's cock, before his projection's hips are already rocking and thrusting a rhythm that is untenable at best. Gods, Remi - you feel too good-- he stutters.
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Change author:
FINN
the spyglass
it is only through mystery and madness
"Mm, but I have known demigods to have many different sorts of companions," Finn agrees with Tobi, and though his focus is almost entirely on the spriggan and the thimbleful of wine he has poured for her, he does smile over his shoulder to the doctor. "Dragons are companions of Accepted, but Ronin has one of those," he points out.

Wrinkling his nose to hear that the Taliesins are in the bathroom - Finn neither knows nor desires to know why - he can only shake his head at Tobi's suggestion that she go and interrupt. "I would prefer it if you stayed with me," he admits softly, continuing to stir the orzo as it continues to heat through.

He starts a little to hear her gasp, wondering what the ruckus is all about. And, finding nothing, Finn turns back to the dinner party he seems to be hosting exclusively for Oria, humming his satisfaction when he has set up her space appropriately. "I think dinner will be done in about five minutes," he murmurs.
that the soul is revealed
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
October
It's a quiet consolation
A mistake that I don't mind
"That..." Tob hums thoughtfully. "..is a very good point." She says of Ronin. Had she been inclined or interested at all, she might have pointed out that he'd had Sugar before he became a demigod, back when he was an accepted, and maybe that had something to do with it.

Little things like simply being asked to stay, resonate loudly for the doctor in ways that Finn is probably completely unaware of. "Okay." She agrees, leaving the doorway and instead coming over to the counter where Finn is now properly dealing with the Orzo. "Boys—! Dinner is in five minutes." She aims this warning to Mateo and Ever, but she supposes it applies equally well to Ronin and Remi.

With lips made red by the wine, Oria offers Finn an appreciative bow before collecting the thimble of wine and flying out of the room with it. She's going to set up her own spot on the table, amidst some of the mushrooms.
Maybe you'll meet me at the station
Or maybe somewhere down the line
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
there's a feeling i get when i look to the west,
& my spirit is crying for leaving.
It was entirely another thing, but then they were entirely another thing with abilities that practically begged for bathroom fumbles to turn into something far more extravagant.

Whatever curses and pleas the men send silently toward one another won't mask the obvious sound of skin against skin that gives away for any listening just what is happening within the small bathroom. With his last remaining ounce of forethought, Remi reaches for the tap with his shattered hand to release the strongest stream of water the sink is capable of producing. It's duct tape over a dam cracking at best, but it's something.

you're everything.. Remi thinks as they race and crash toward orgasm, and the urge to spread the wallpaper with his claws and flare his wings is as excruciating as it is tantalizing. There's no need to warn Ronin of how close he is, not with their emotions twined together as tightly as their bodies were, and so it's with curled toes and a breath caged in his lungs that Remi cums. It feels as though gravity has entirely lost its hold on him, and that he's become a burning, shining star just like Ronin.
in my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
& the voices of those who stand looking.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
FINN
the spyglass
Finn smiles gently to himself as he hears the trill of affirmation from at least one of the boys in response to Tobi's warning, though he prefers not to think about Remi and Ronin. (For good reason, too, if he had any idea what was going on just down the hall). Nodding back to Oria, he glances around to watch as the spriggan flutters away to enjoy herself and set up at the dinner table, leaving the Spyglass alone with Tobi.

"Thank you," he murmurs - for her staying, he means. "I feel... I mean, I'm feeling alright about this so far. It didn't... nothing bad has happened so far, right?" Nothing that Finn knows about, anyway. Giving the orzo a small stir, he glances back to Tobi and smiles softly. "How are you?"
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
October
It's a quiet consolation
Cocking her head to the side to hear the tap in the bathroom suddenly gushing at full force, Tobi smoothes away the frown that tugs at her lips with a small sigh. Reaching out, Tobi presses her palms against Finn's shoulders, smoothing the fabric of his wine-dark sweater in a gesture meant both to be efficient and affectionate. "I think things are going...pretty good so far." She agrees, honestly having expected a good deal more awkwardness than the Taliesins simply disappearing into their bathroom together.

"Great." The doctor whispers as Finn meets her gaze, smiling warmly up at him. 'Though I am starving." She admits with a laugh, and were it anyone but Finn managing the orzo just now, she'd absolutely have stuck in a finger to steal a bit of it.
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
FINN
the spyglass
Finn either doesn't hear the tap in the bathroom, or he absolutely decides not to hear it; either way, he's adding the finishing touches to dinner as they talk. Finn, of course, has not only chosen a menu that requires constant checking, but he's also practiced it extensively to ensure that it is executed just as it ought to be. (And yes, this means that there are portions of orzo stored away and frozen and Finn will be eating it for lunch for weeks).

Turning just in time for Tobi's hands to land on his shoulders, her touch no longer brings anything close to nerves or fear. Instead it feels as though warmth blooms in all the places where her fingers trail, and Finn finds himself smiling back at the doctor. "Would you like to go and sit down at the table?" he asks. "Etiquette dictates that ladies be served first anyway, so I will make sure that happens."
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
October
It's a quiet consolation
Raising her eyebrows at this suggestion, Tobi thinks things over with a crooked smile. "Normally I would point out how sexist that is...but given I am about to start drooling I'm so hungry, I'll save my righteousness for another time." So saying the doctor leans forward to press a swift kiss to the side of Finn's cheek, giving his shoulder one last parting squeeze before going to the dining room to see what Mateo and Ever have gotten themselves into.

"Do you take custom orders?" She asks the youngest Taliesin. "One of these would be lovely in the waiting room. Lots of children get really nervous about being at the doctor, and something like this might just take some of their worry away."
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 17 - Int: 0
Change author:
My spores been growing by the day; my days been shining bright
"Custom orders...?" Mateo tilts his head, as if unsure what that means. In a few short years the Taliesin boy will have much more of a business head on his shoulders, but for now he merely does things he enjoys. All that is to say he absolutely doesn't mind making something for the doctor's waiting room, though.

"What would you want it to be?" he asks with a dimpled smile, tilting his head at the Greatwood centrepiece, and Oria drinking her wine somewhere within it. "I make them out of the plants that I grow, so I don't know if I can make anything like Hak Etme or other sandy places..." Could a person grow sand? He's not sure, glancing across at Ever as if to ask that very question when the shutting of the bathroom door draws his attention.
mateo!

Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

Is Ronin sorry about what they just did to Tobi and Finn's bathroom? Yes, of course he is - but he'd do it again in a second given the opportunity, especially under these circumstances. Having been able to clean up and straighten out his shirt (and try to centre himself enough that his cheeks aren't quite so flushed), the Huntsman still emerges back into the hall with his arm laced around Remi, his fingertips dancing a pattern along the other man's shirt.

"Your ghost problem is taken care of," he says brightly, all charisma and charm again, though it's undoubtedly a front to take attention away from the Lullaby at his side. Sidling into his seat (and he makes sure that Remi is settled between himself and Mateo), he slips his hand into his husband's beneath the table, giving it a warm squeeze.
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
October
It's a quiet consolation
'Oh, it can be just like this. Or something out of your imagination.' And then, if only because this is Mateo, Tobi casually adds: "But no harmful plants for this one. Anyone in my waiting room is already at the hospital for a reason. No need to give them another, hmm?" Tobi's smile is free of judgement, but she realizes that she's going to need to brush up on her knowledge of poisonous flora just to be safe.

"Is that your father's companion? She's very beautiful." Tobi asks, before the man whose companion it may or may not be, appears with Ronin at his side. Glancing up and fixing Ronin with a knowing smile (the pair of them look far too pleased with themselves to have been doing anything other than each other), and nods. "I'm glad to hear it. Even for a few days it was exhausting having to update the room lists every time something was taken or moved."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
there's a feeling i get when i look to the west,
& my spirit is crying for leaving.
With Ronin's hand safely locked in his own, Remi doesn't even glance into the kitchen as they stroll past. His thoughts are solidly of his husband, and should they begin to wander, he need only reflect back on their bathroom adventures to give himself something suitable to think about. (Suitable, being debatable perhaps, but thinking of sex with Ronin was far better than thinking of sex and/or murder with Finn). "Smells really good." He offers with a smile to Tobi as he takes his seat between the Huntsman and his son. "All ghosts are gone." Remi adds, knowing this not to be a lie, no matter what was or wasn't done in the bathroom.

From the middle of the table, Oria pokes her head out and gives Remi a warm trill and raises her thimble. 'It isn't polite to cheers until everyone is at the tale.' He mumbles gently to her, inclining his head toward the kitchen but keeping his eyes on the table.
in my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
& the voices of those who stand looking.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 17 - Int: 0
Change author:
My spores been growing by the day; my days been shining bright
"Oh," Mateo says brightly, smiling and tilting his head at the centrepiece. "I could... I wonder if I could make the Greatwood in the snow..." Nodding absently at Tobi's instructions (snow moss isn't poisonous, he's pretty sure), the doctor is nonetheless very wise to read up on her flora before the boy delivers his newest project to the infirmary. With thoughts filled with fluffy white trees and luxere, he has to blink a couple of times as his parents return.

"Mm, this is Oria!" he says of Remi's companion, smiling up at both of his fathers, before that very same smile begins to fade. He narrows his eyes somewhat and reaches for his glass of apple juice. "Non c'è mai stato un fantasma, vero?" he asks casually, the travelling tongue singing easily from his lips.
mateo!

Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
FINN
the spyglass
Not to worry - everyone will soon be at the table. With dinner complete, Finn soon steps into view, his hands protected by a towel as he carries the large pot of orzo and sets it down (just beside the centrepiece, of course). Exiting and returning a moment later with a dressed, warm salad and a couple of other plates of vegetables, the Spyglass's attention is firmly on setting the dishes down, and it has nothing to do with avoiding Remi - he's just naturally consumed by the task.

Once that is complete, however (and once he has delivered Oria her meal in the small bowl), he does take his seat between Ever and Tobi, lifting his eyes at last. He doesn't want to look directly at Remi but it's going to be unavoidable at some point, and so he offers a polite smile to the Lullaby before turning his attention to the doctor at his side. "I hope you are still hungry," he says with a quiet smile.