ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
the dark star

Ronin scoffs out a soft laugh, though he does understand his husband taking advantage of things. "Minimum of one hour," he corrects himself. "Just so Mateo can see we are making an effort, okay?" If nothing else, maybe thinking of their son will help. Thinking about kissing him certainly isn't doing anything to make things easier, Ronin letting his hands gently squeeze against Remi's biceps.

"You won't do anything wrong," he tries to reassure him. "It's just dinner. Just drinking some wine, talking about bullshit, and eating some food," he says. "And maybe you can do that, yes. Though I am sure our hosts already have that covered. Perhaps you won't even see him all that much?" He's sure their hosts can also hear them debating this outside the door, but so be it.

"Come on, let's do this. Do you have the wine? Or was it gin?" Ronin asks, gently slipping an arm around Remi's waist and gesturing for him to knock at the door whenever he's ready.
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:26 PM