ain't no party like a Taliesin party
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
October
It's a quiet consolation
A mistake that I don't mind
"It certainly will for me." Tobi chuckles, not minding at all Finn's late compliment. Were this a scene in a romcom, this would be where the pretty doctor throws herself at the awkward Spyglass, knocking their carefully curated foods off of the counters as they paw one another's clothes off. Then they answer the door, satisfied with their hair mussed, and the laugh track sounds. This of course doesn't happen.

Instead, it's a sweet kiss that they share that nevertheless has Tobi's cheeks flushing. I love you, she thinks. "This will be over before you know it. You've survived much worse things than a dinner with Remi Taliesin." She reminds him.

A knock at the door has Tobi glancing over her shoulder, before turning back to Finn. "Ready?" She asks him, before pressing a brief kiss to his cheek and leaving the kitchen before he can tell her that no, he isn't. Opening the door to find Remi looking sullen and Ronin looking dashing, Tobi beams and ushers them both inside. "The boys are just finishing up with the table. They've been working at it all afternoon. I think...parts of it..move?" She explains, before shrugging.
Maybe you'll meet me at the station
Or maybe somewhere down the line

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by October - 11-24-2021, 09:54 PM