ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
there's a feeling i get when i look to the west,
& my spirit is crying for leaving.
"Assolutamente incredibile!" Remi beams, watching Mateo's work come to life before his eyes. "Questo è uno dei tuoi migliori lavori fino ad oggi." Straightening, the Lullaby turns toward the living room and the two chairs facing the sofa. Pulling in a breath and twisting his lips uncomfortably, he sits himself down. "He's right. I won't be moving, but I will be okay." Remi says in a way he hopes Ever will find reassuring.

Drifting out of his body, Remi moves down the hall, past where Ronin and Tobi are fawning over pictures of their children, and into the kitchen. There he finds Finn, stirring a pot of cold orzo and looking incredibly robotic. It's jarring, to be so near him and also to...not. Unconsciously he flexes one of his hands, seemingly unable to move any more than that. A quick look around is all the Lullaby needs to confirm that there aren't any spirits here (except him), and yet he doesn't return to his body as he absolutely should. Instead, he haunts, by which I mean he simply watches the back of Finn's neck, fixed in place.

He could...slip next to Finn's bones again. Could reach for the knife they so often pass back and forth and see if there's any remnants of himself infecting Finn's body that he might remove. Could he exorcise himself, that way? If only Finn could enter him. (Not like that). (Yes like that). By his foot, Oria looks up at him, having followed him in. The spriggan chitters something that sounds like a warning, and as Remi begins to move closer to the Spyglass, she folds her arms and fumes.
in my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
& the voices of those who stand looking.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Remi - 11-24-2021, 11:07 PM