ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
there's a feeling i get when i look to the west,
& my spirit is crying for leaving.
Turning, Oria points into the empty space behind Finn currently occupied by the Lullaby. Gesticulating wildly with her small hands, she flies into the air, continuing to chatter furiously. For his part, this is one of the rare times that the Lullaby doesn't need his companion's warning.

Close enough that had he a body he might have felt Finn's warmth against his skin, Remi can feel his muscles tense and relax in shivery anticipation. Like a predator adjusting itself in such a way as to be perfectly prepared to move and shift with its prey, Remi can feel the way the nearness of Finn is affecting him similarly. Half-remembered moments in time that might have been dreams or reality—or some strange memories in between—burst behind the Lullaby's eyes. His fingers twitch, his lips part, and had he been in possession of his body, he might have broken out into a sweat.

In the living room, Remi suddenly mumbles "No.". Rising without explanation, he storms down the hall into the bathroom, shouldering his way past Ronin and Tobi before slamming the door behind him.
in my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
& the voices of those who stand looking.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Remi - 11-25-2021, 03:59 PM