ain't no party like a Taliesin party
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
October
It's a quiet consolation
A mistake that I don't mind
Rolling her eyes in weary agreement, Tobi finds it exceedingly easy to shoot the shit with Ronin. Extroverts both, it's likely the strange relationship that Finn and Remi have that has the power to break down any awkward barriers between the doctor and the Huntsman, uniting them in one cause they both share: making sure no one dies tonight. "Maybe a picnic." She offers with a small laugh. "Tight quarters might not be the best idea."

As Ronin looks to the dining room, Tobi turns and peers down the hallway where she can just make out part of Finn as he kneels down. It's entirely possible that he's speaking to himself, but she'd feel better if she made sure. Placing her hand gently on Ronin's shoulder, the doctor excuses herself with a soft, "be right back, I'm just going to check on dinner."

It's then that Remi storms past down the hall, and though she doesn't want to read into anything, Tobi's can feel her pulse begin to quicken. "Hey, is everything alrigh—oh. Who's this?" She asks of Oria, as if Finn might have invited her to dinner without mentioning it.
Maybe you'll meet me at the station
Or maybe somewhere down the line

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by October - 11-25-2021, 04:17 PM