ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
FINN
the spyglass
it is only through mystery and madness
The spriggan's wild gesticulations have Finn (naturally) glancing up and over his shoulder. Seeing nothing, he does furrow his brow, distantly remembering the way a certain alchemist could ghost out of himself only to nestle right beneath his skin, like a yawning maw trying to suck away his essence. But then Oria is soaring up and chittering away, the Spyglass straightens up, oblivious to the danger that metaphorically breathes down his neck.

"I am sorry," he murmurs, "I am afraid I don't know what you are trying to tell me. Do you think perhaps we could write it down?" This is about as far as he gets with Oria when footsteps echo in his ear and he turns to find Tobi - radiant, relaxed, warm - sweeping into the kitchen with him. "Everything is fine," he tells her. "I don't know who this is, but she is very spirited. Would you like to stay for dinner?" This is directed to Oria, before Finn glances back to Tobi.

"Is it... time? For dinner, I mean?"
that the soul is revealed
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Finn - 11-25-2021, 10:51 PM