ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
there's a feeling i get when i look to the west,
& my spirit is crying for leaving.
His hands are around the basin of the sink, and it's only the way he clenches his teeth hard enough that they threaten to crack, that keeps him from pulling the porcelain away from the wall. Stars and wildfires pulse behind his closed eyes as he feels a cold sweat trickle down his spine that permeates through his skin into his bones. Breathing heavily, afraid of what he might see should he open his eyes, the Lullaby shakes his head ever so slightly as he's asked what he needs.

What he needs is to not be here. To not be forced to endure this part of himself over which he has tenuous control. He needs to not be forced to make small talk with a man for whom even the brightest parts of himself are still thought of as abhorrent. "This..is not good for me, Ronin." Remi replies in a whisper, vaguely aware of Finn and October's voices as well as the sound of children's laughter, but hearing it as if it were in a dream.

He felt like a ravenous lion, unchained before a freshly killed carcass, and told to be good for just a while longer. Nothing about it made sense to the fleeting part of his rationality that was left. "Remind me why I am doing this." He asks, and though his voice is just the same as it was before, that same low whisper, the accompanying pulse through the attuned bond makes it sound like a sobbed-out plea. 'Please, Ronin.' Because for the life of him he can't remember; not with the nearness of Finn's bones vibrating at a frequency that promises to cure him if only he could break just one of them.
in my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
& the voices of those who stand looking.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Remi - 11-26-2021, 03:32 AM