ain't no party like a Taliesin party
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
October
It's a quiet consolation
A mistake that I don't mind
Tobi, looking surprised and then affectionate, crinkles her nose at Finn. The fact that he's just asked an animated stick if it wants to stay for dinner is the sort of playfulness that indicates to her that yes, everything really is fine. "Hello there." The doctor says pleasantly to Oria. "You're more than welcome to stay, if you like. I hope we have something you can eat."

Tilting her head down the hall at the sound of Ronin and Remi's voices, Tobi solidifies her smile in place as she turns back to Finn. "Did...she come in through a window? Or is she someone's companion?" Ever would probably have told her, but a creature like this certainly seemed the sort to be Mateo's.

With Remi being managed by Ronin, Oria relaxes considerably. Letting her wings fall and then twirling back and forth so that her foliage looked like a swaying skirt, she then jumps into the air that she might hover before Finn for a moment. Peering deep into the Spyglass's stormy gaze, whatever she sees there (or doesn't see, perhaps), is apparently to her likely. Trilling warmly, she rises to the counter where she points at Finn's pot.
Maybe you'll meet me at the station
Or maybe somewhere down the line

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by October - 11-26-2021, 04:02 AM