ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
FINN
the spyglass
it is only through mystery and madness
Whether wilfully or otherwise, Finn decides to remains ignorant of whatever is happening between the Taliesins, keeping his focus between Tobi, dinner, and their new friend. "She is a spriggan, though not any of the types I have read about," the Spyglass explains softly, smiling as Oria chitters away before his face. "It is possible that she came in through the window from the Celestine, but... I feel like she might belong to Remi." It comes out of nowhere, almost like it's been whispered from a dream, and Finn drops the thread almost as soon as he has picked it up.

"Oh - you are welcome to some of that. It isn't heated up yet, though..." As if Oria is their only dinner guest now, Finn turns on the stove so he might warm through the orzo - and he's decided, unintentionally, that they will be eating imminently by doing so. "Is everything alright?" This he directs to Tobi, even if his back is to the doctor. Finn is still as relaxed as he's likely to get all night, the Spyglass reaching up into one of the cupboards to collect a small dish used to pinch spices out of, then rummaging in a drawer until he draws out a thimble.

"There you are. I don't know if we will be able to get you any cutlery," he tells Oria as he sets her 'plate' down and fills the thimble with some of his wine. Is this weird, even for Finn? Yes, and that's either a very good or a very bad thing.
that the soul is revealed
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Finn - 11-26-2021, 11:11 AM