ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 17 - Int: 0
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
My spores been growing by the day; my days been shining bright
"Mmhm," Mateo begins in reference to his father being really okay, until of course he abruptly really isn't okay, the boy's blue eyes widening as Remi all but flees the scene. "I... er, not usually," he admits to his friend, turning to follow Everest over to the table. Hopping up into the chair beside him, Mateo wriggles until he's half facing the Hart boy, bouncing his eyebrows exaggeratedly.

"You know, I think it probably was," he whispers after a moment of thought. "My dad doesn't normally act like that. I think he found your ghost and he's shooing it out of the apartment. It probably tried to escape into the bathroom." His logical brain is doing battle with his child's mind, of course; knowing what he knows about his father, it doesn't seem to entirely make sense. But Ever isn't the only one trying to give Remi the benefit of the doubt here.

"This is good though, right? You can make cookies in peace, and you don't have to worry about anything stealing your homework." He tilts his head, before glancing to the kitchen. "Dinner smells really good, doesn't it?"
mateo!

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Mateo - 11-26-2021, 11:18 AM