ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
the dark star

I love you too Ronin whispers back through the bond, as if it wasn't obvious from the feelings roaring through him and against Remi like a wave crashing against rocks. With his lips claimed by the other man, he's forced to resort to other measures to reaffirm that love, over and over; every flick and press of his tongue promises more, his free hand reaching up to brush across a stubbled jawline, even as the other remains pressed against the Lullaby's lower back.

"I know you are," Ronin whispers when they finally part. "I can tell you are. And you haven't failed yet - you took yourself away before anything happened. I've got you from here, okay?" Dropping another kiss against the corner of Remi's mouth, Ronin has to hold himself in check as well, lest they make this all about them in someone else's bathroom while there's a dinner party going on.

It's easier said than done, though; the projection at Remi's back is whispering kisses against his curls, arms still snugly around him, and Ronin almost wishes that the hands clutching his shirt would rip open the buttons and roam across his skin. But this would be the epitome of solving problems with sex, and so he tries to banish those thoughts. "We can stay here as long as you need. When you're ready, we'll go out together. Okay?"
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-26-2021, 03:31 PM