ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
the dark star

Ronin wants to as well (duh), and he's absolutely inclined to agree with Remi, too. But this is still someone else's space, and their son is still audible in the next room, and even though his hands and tongue are saying something else entirely, the reluctant doubt still remains in his thoughts.

"As soon as we get out of here, I want you for the rest of the night. Until we pass out," he mumbles against soft curls, the projection meanwhile drawing back enough to press kisses down the back of Remi's neck, hands roaming lower to lavish further attention against the Lullaby's hips and ass.

More than happy to want and be wanted in return, the alchemist's possessive touches do little to calm the fire in Ronin's belly. Still, he at least hears what Remi is saying, brow furrowing as he considers their story. "Tell them you found the ghost, and it's gone now?" he suggests with a small smile. "Or that you had a bad dream while you were spirit surfing. Or that you really needed to use the bathroom."
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-26-2021, 03:49 PM