ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
there's a feeling i get when i look to the west,
& my spirit is crying for leaving.
Sipping in a breath as his husband's projection provides a much different narrative to the one Ronin's lips are giving, the Lullaby leans forward to remove any distance between them. Sliding his ruined hand around his husband's shoulders, Remi's gaze turns wry and mischievous. "They probably already think we are fooling around in here." He points out, as if this assumption on Finn and Tobi's part is all the permission they might need. The frigid numbness that had begun to creep up Remi's legs as if he had been standing in a shallow pool of ice water, began to melt and turn warm. Letting his hips slide forward more as if guided by the projection's hands, the Lullaby lets his tongue drag slowly across his husband's lower lip before chasing away the sensation with a hard kiss.

Finding a smile on his lips for the first time since entering Tobi's apartment, Remi grins. "I had to go to the bathroom really bad...and you just...came in here to make sure I had enough toilet paper?" He wonders, though the ghost excuse was good as any he supposed.
in my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
& the voices of those who stand looking.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Remi - 11-26-2021, 04:04 PM