ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
the dark star

"Huh, alright then. The more you know, I guess--" Cut off by his own sharp inhale, it's with a wicked smile that Ronin realises what stunt Remi is trying to pull, and his kisses drift along the other man's jawline before he's finally running out of patience. Both hands move around to unbuckle the alchemist's belt and unbutton his pants, and it's with a very, very brief glance towards the door that he considers how long they might have.

"You'll need to be quiet, or I'll have to cover your mouth," he says playfully, leaning in for a lusty, lingering kiss against Remi's lips, before smoothly dropping to his knees.

"And if you bite my fingers," Ronin's projection adds, arms sliding around to press warm hands against Remi's chest and warm lips against the shell of his ear, "I'll disappear." This is getting messier than it was ever intended to be, but if Ronin really thinks about it, he won't at all be surprised.
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-26-2021, 04:24 PM