ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
the dark star

There is a time for teasing, and here in someone else's bathroom is not it (at least for Remi, anyway) and so Ronin doesn't waste words or precious seconds on innuendo. If Remi wants more then he'll get all the Huntsman is able to give, his hand squeezing and pulsing along the base of the other man's cock, his head dipping to take all of him into his mouth.

He wants to be slow and indulgent but this isn't the moment for it, and instead Ronin barely gives Remi a chance to get his bearings. Even as his fingers and his lips give in to any flashes of pleasure that the alchemist wants to chase, his projection holds him steady, grinding against his hand and trying (and failing) not to leave a bruising mark against his neck.

Cum for me, before someone knocks the door-- There's a smile in Ronin's words as his hand picks up the pace, as his tongue lavishes attention along the length of Remi's cock, trying to coax him towards an edge that he can throw himself off. He doesn't think they've ever tried to race to the end like this before, and maybe it's the risk of being caught, but he finds himself enjoying it.
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-26-2021, 05:38 PM