ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
there's a feeling i get when i look to the west,
& my spirit is crying for leaving.
Together. That's what he'd needed and now sandwiched between his husband and Ronin's projection, Remi was so very close to being alright. To forgetting and being okay again. Fumbling with the front of the projection's pants, Remi struggles to shove them lower on his husband's hips just as Ronin had done to him. Able to feel the cool press of metal against his bare skin, the Lullaby tries desperately to focus despite the fluttery feeling rising up the back of his thighs. Unable to spread his legs the way he otherwise might, given his pants around his ankles, the Lullaby was confident they could make it work given their relative expertise when it came to having and being had by one another.

Have me, and I will He teases, though whatever minuscule amount of amusement colours his mental words is absent from his expression. Pink-cheeked and with his lips slightly parted, his good hand around the base of his husband's cock, (hopefully freed of his pants), Remi shivers with a shaky sort of desperation. gods Ronin... He thinks uselessly, wanting to rake his claws down the walls and scream his husband's name. Instead he simply pants, trying to keep the warm rasps of air as shallow and silent as he can causing his chest to spasm and hitch.
in my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
& the voices of those who stand looking.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Remi - 11-26-2021, 06:11 PM