ain't no party like a Taliesin party
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
October
It's a quiet consolation
A mistake that I don't mind
"Oh. I thought...aren't spriggans the companions of the fae?" Tobi wonders, frowning. Not as well versed on what demigods could and couldn't have as far as companions went, the doctor merely stares at the deathly winged stick with a warm and curious smile.

"Uhm...Remi and Ronin are...in the bathroom." Tobi says carefully. "I..wonder if I should see if they're alright." Of course her first thought was that they were having sex, but given that none of them were horny teenagers, she quickly dismisses it. That would be rude and given that they had just arrived, fairly unfounded in her opinion.

Watching Finn go to the drawer, wondering what it was he could possibly be doing, Tobi audibly gasps with delight as he pulls out a small thimble and offers some of his wine to Oria. Not since Everest was a baby has she seen Finn so charmingly thoughtful, and it melts her heart to see him acting so tenderly towards another.
Maybe you'll meet me at the station
Or maybe somewhere down the line

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by October - 11-26-2021, 06:19 PM