ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
FINN
the spyglass
it is only through mystery and madness
"Mm, but I have known demigods to have many different sorts of companions," Finn agrees with Tobi, and though his focus is almost entirely on the spriggan and the thimbleful of wine he has poured for her, he does smile over his shoulder to the doctor. "Dragons are companions of Accepted, but Ronin has one of those," he points out.

Wrinkling his nose to hear that the Taliesins are in the bathroom - Finn neither knows nor desires to know why - he can only shake his head at Tobi's suggestion that she go and interrupt. "I would prefer it if you stayed with me," he admits softly, continuing to stir the orzo as it continues to heat through.

He starts a little to hear her gasp, wondering what the ruckus is all about. And, finding nothing, Finn turns back to the dinner party he seems to be hosting exclusively for Oria, humming his satisfaction when he has set up her space appropriately. "I think dinner will be done in about five minutes," he murmurs.
that the soul is revealed
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Finn - 11-27-2021, 01:21 AM