ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
there's a feeling i get when i look to the west,
& my spirit is crying for leaving.
It was entirely another thing, but then they were entirely another thing with abilities that practically begged for bathroom fumbles to turn into something far more extravagant.

Whatever curses and pleas the men send silently toward one another won't mask the obvious sound of skin against skin that gives away for any listening just what is happening within the small bathroom. With his last remaining ounce of forethought, Remi reaches for the tap with his shattered hand to release the strongest stream of water the sink is capable of producing. It's duct tape over a dam cracking at best, but it's something.

you're everything.. Remi thinks as they race and crash toward orgasm, and the urge to spread the wallpaper with his claws and flare his wings is as excruciating as it is tantalizing. There's no need to warn Ronin of how close he is, not with their emotions twined together as tightly as their bodies were, and so it's with curled toes and a breath caged in his lungs that Remi cums. It feels as though gravity has entirely lost its hold on him, and that he's become a burning, shining star just like Ronin.
in my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
& the voices of those who stand looking.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Remi - 11-27-2021, 06:21 PM