ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
there's a feeling i get when i look to the west,
& my spirit is crying for leaving.
"Mai dire mai." Remi sings back smoothly. "Ma ora non c'è. È questo che conta, no?" He adds, rolling his shoulders and giving Ronin's hand a soft squeeze under the table. Of course, with Ronin on his left that meant eating with his ruined hand which...could prove to be a bit of a challenge. But then, perhaps it would keep his mind suitably distracted.

Fully able to understand Remi's bullshit, Oria simply rolls her tiny eyes and disappears back into the foliage. Every now and then a 'tree' will stir and wave followed by a squeak as if the spriggan was playing her own game of make-believe within the centrepiece.
Only Finn's arrival is enough to draw her out. Appearing with a flourish, the spriggan chirps her appreciation before diving right in without waiting for the others.

Still in a post-orgasm haze of relaxation, Remi is able to meet Finn's eyes with nothing more than a slight tensing of his shoulders. He's even able to offer the other man a smile, before turning his attention to Oria and her rather adorable plate of food. "Thank you, for that." The Lullaby mumbles softly.
in my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
& the voices of those who stand looking.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Remi - 11-27-2021, 08:18 PM