ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
there's a feeling i get when i look to the west,
& my spirit is crying for leaving.
The Lullaby can only shrug his shoulders at this; monsters and colossal dinosaurs were not so very different in his opinion. Without Ronin's constant barrage of love and strength, Remi can already feel slivers of ice begin to work their way into his bones as he finds himself wanting to dare Finn to imagine himself in the position Remi had been in.

"I would say a few fingers are a worthy enough trade for recovering a relic though. Wouldn't you?" Meeting Finn's gaze, furious and relieved that the blue of the other man's eyes were unlike any others Remi had ever known, he raises a brow. "When the choice is between being easily about to hold my cutlery or letting the Voice succeed in further poisoning the land..." His head tilts ever so slightly to the side, accusingly.

"I am not sure what you mean." Remi replies mildly, though of course he absolutely does. "I never said that I was not going to go. I said that I wanted you to leave me out of your plans for it."
in my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
& the voices of those who stand looking.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Remi - 11-27-2021, 09:27 PM