ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
FINN
the spyglass
it is only through mystery and madness
Finn doesn't physically recoil from the sudden accusation, but everything about his response does it for him, the Spyglass dropping his eyes to the Greatwood centrepiece in the middle of the table. "When you put it like that, of course I would say it is a worthy trade," he murmurs. "But that does not mean I can't hope it doesn't come to that. Being able to retrieve a relic without losing a limb is preferable, wouldn't you agree?"

The shards of ice that form within Remi seem to worm their way beneath the Spyglass's fingernails; he's pinching the stem of his wine glass all of a sudden, as if he might be able to snap it on a whim. "I see," he mutters to the table. "Forget that I asked, then." There's a knot of something forming in the pit of his stomach, something that wants to shove the table into Remi and demand what his problem always is when they see each other. But of course, mild mannered and (wisely) terrified of the Lullaby, he keeps his mouth shut.
that the soul is revealed
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Finn - 11-27-2021, 09:34 PM