ain't no party like a Taliesin party
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
FINN
the spyglass
it is only through mystery and madness
"Yes, it will. I suppose I was just trying my hand at small talk," Finn murmurs. Is the way he says trying my hand any different to usual? Is it a reference or a dig at Remi's missing digits? Who could possibly know? "And what you say is true, but with proper planning, hopes and preferences stand a much better chance at becoming reality." Which you'd know, if you'd decided to be a part of it. So fuck your fingers, Taliesin.

A peal of laughter from the kitchen draws the Spyglass's attention for a moment or two - either Tobi or Ronin have just succeeded in a joke, evidently - and this combined with Remi's comparatively personal question have him warming somewhat. Directing a smile down into his wine glass, Finn nods. "Yes," he murmurs. "I am trying to do things that are good for me, that make me happy. Tobi is both of those." Shrugging a little, he looks up at Remi again. "Though I suppose you know all about that as well. I don't think I have ever seen you and Ronin together, outside of combat. You seem happy."
that the soul is revealed
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Ronin - 11-24-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: ain't no party like a Taliesin party - by Finn - 11-27-2021, 09:49 PM